Career with NCMT
National College of Management & Technical Science helps students in making career decisions that are consistent with their unique talents, aspirations, traits and career options through individual counseling and resource available at college.
Internships and other practical experiences are forms of Experimental learning that integrate knowledge and theory from the classroom with practical application and skill development in a professional setting. National College of Management & Technical Science provides extensive support on every steps of the way for NCMT students.
By adding these experiences to the educational experience at NCMT College, students:
- Establish career goals and objectives relevant to areas of interest
- Apply classroom learning to an appropriate work setting, gaining valuable experience in the field
- Further develop a strong network of professional contacts within industries
- Gain an in depth understanding of a chosen field
- Develop “soft skills” to enhance future performance and marketability
- Build professional confidence through regular interactions with professionals in the field